Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4/06/09

hallo my show name is now love psychosis it is soft : D

apache-boyz life
salvation army-minuet
the nils-in betweens
***volcano suns-journey to the center of the mind
----
the speedies-let me take your photo
magazine-shot from both sides
apache-crystal clear
king khan and the shrines-torture
---
the insults-i hate teenagers
gg allin-automatic
the mekons-chivalry
the scientists- swamp land
---
16 horsepower-flowers in my heart
**cotton jones-little ashtray in the sun
**handsome family-linger, let me linger
**dan auerbach-my last mistake
---
kinski-silent biker type
spectrum-how you satisfy me
---
spacemen 3-take me to the other side
**boo and boo too-everyday i saw you in egypt
**hotels-leilani
---
the chameleons-second skin
***wonder wheel-frozen action
**blank dogs-the lines
---
king kong-deep blue sky
mercury rev-blue and black
---
the nils-daylight
apache-white hammer
--
***fucked up-son the father

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home